Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I stay with my Points?
At any participating Presidente InterContinental or affiliated hotel that has available space on the dates you want to travel. You may book in any of the 18 hotels in México, 4 resorts and 14 city hotels.
- Presidente Intercontinental Cancún
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel
- Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa All Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
- Presidente Intercontinental México Polanco
- Presidente Intercontinental México Santa Fe
- Presiente Intercontinental Guadalajara
- Presidente Intercontinental Villa Mercedes Mérida
- Holiday Inn Puebla La Noria.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya*
- Hyatt House Santa Fe*
- Presidente InterContinental Puebla*
- Holiday Inn Express Puebla*
- Staybridge Suites Irapuato*
- Staybridge Suites Silao*
- Staybridge Suites Saltillo
- Holiday Inn & Suites Celaya
- Aloft Querétaro
The Club reserves the right to add or remove hotels from the system at any time without previous notice.
2. How many nights can I reserve with my Membership?
You can reserve as many nights as you want, at the hotel and during the season of your choice. Your reservation is subject to availability and can be made for up to the total number of Points that you have at the time and within the room limit allowed at a given resort or hotel as defined in the Usage Calendar currently in effect. The Club will add an additional non-refundable Fee for Administrative Expenses for reservations of less than five nights per room.
3. Do I have to make an extra payment for an upgrade? Yes. Either The Club’s Reservations Center or the hotel’s reception staff can inform you of the availability and cost of an upgrade. The number of Points needed for the next room category can be found in the Usage Calendar.
4. What is the limit of rooms per night can be reserved at the same time?
The limit is five rooms per night.
5. How many times a year can I use my Points?
Your Membership is designed to let you travel as often as you want based on the number of Points you have available.
6. Can family members and friends use my Points?
The Club Membership usage rights and benefits are yours as the title-owner and your designated beneficiaries. It is possible to share your usage rights with someone else by purchasing a Guest Certificate in high os special season. In other seasons its free of charge.
7. Do I have to pay an annual maintenance fee?
No, you just have to pay the Daily Rate for each room/night you reserve. This fee includes the applicable lodging and VAT taxes. At All-Inclusive hotels, you must pay the established rate per person.