Tourist Attractions and Activities
- A City full of architectural treasures and cultural heritage sites
- Regional dishes and traditional restaurants
- Buildings clad in shimmering mosaics and hand-painted tile
- Fine Talavera style pottery, tiles and onyx crafts
- The surprising Biblioteca Palafoxiana, the oldest public library in the Americas
- The melodious chiming of the bells of San Francisco, Santo Domingo, San Agustín, La Compañía, La Merced, Santa Catalina, La Concepción, Santa Clara, Santa Mónica... a constant reminder that Puebla is known as Mexico’s “City of Angels”.